and often overlooked,
I come to some people,
others must search,
Once you find me you must take advantage,
for I may be gone before you know,
What am I?
Monday - R
Tuesday - RO
Wednesday - ROM
Thursday - ROME
III) Can you figure out the following anagrams?
1. Handy gear
2. A silly arm
3. Any hitch
4. Doff a lid
Each is part of a greater whole.
You see most of these,
Everyday as you please:
First is what I did to a book yesterday,
Second mixes with apples.
Third is a shout, then "ouch" you say,
Fourth shares the sound of mean.
Fifth is what the wind had done,
The sixth is often skipped.
The last and final can be called by two names,
If roses are this, then which is the blue one?
the head of a lamb
the middle of a pig
the hind of a buffalo
and the tail of a dragon?
in each of these phrases or sentences.
1. Which arm on Icarus held this instrument?
2. Man wearing kepi a novice player.
3. Orpheus carefully replaced ancient instrument.
4. Educator Gandhi played Bach.
5. No car in Asia has instrument aboard.
6. Instrument played in Olympic colorful parade.
7. Cancel long concert for stringed instrument.
8. Urban joke played on instrument.
9. Angelic playing with arpeggios.
10. Absolutely beautiful playing of stringed instrument.
I hang until half of me is gone.
I sleep in a cave until I grow old,
then valued for my hardened gold.
IV) The 7 Colors of the Rainbow:
Red: read a book
Orange: apples and oranges
Yellow: Yell and Ow
Green: Rhymes with "Mean"
Blue: The wind "blew"
Indigo is often skipped
Violet: Roses are red, Violets are blue.
V) A Lion