Riddles For 12.2.5
1) My step is slow,
the snow's my breath,
I give the ground
a grinding death.
My marching makes
an end to me,
slain by sun or
drowned in sea.
What am I?
2) What comes next in this sequence:
PN BP KT RK _ _
3) Soldiers line up spaced with pride,
Two long rows lined side by side.
One sole unit can decide,
If the rows will unite or divide.
Tell me, tell me, scream it out.
What's the thing I talk about?
4) "Six kings" can be converted into what word?
1) A GLACIER
2) QN; it is the first and last letter
of the pieces of chess going up in
value, PawN, BishoP, KnighT, RooK, QueeN.
4) Six kings - VI kings - Vikings
More From Howdy!!!