'Thought & Humor' Videos





This Blog Has Moved:
http://professors-funny-videos.blogspot.com/



My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S.A.

- - Great & Humorous Videos - -

Editor of 'Thought & Humor'
E-mail Newspaper (Read by
up to two million weekly in
offices, dorms & homes worldwide since July 26,1997).

Sunday

Riddles For 9.6.5



Riddles:


1) I sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg.
I have plenty of backbone,
But I lack a good leg.
I peel layers like onions,
But I still remain whole.
I am as long as a flagpole.
Yet I fit in a hole.

What am I?


2) I rule over everything
I lay mountains low
I dethrone all kings
and kingdoms overthrow
I am measured
yet have no substance
I exist but can't be touched
I am everywhere yet I am nothing
you live by my standard day by day
can you find me? Well, it's simple--
most everyone carries me to work everyday


3) You are going to mail a letter, but the only information
you have is listed below. What would his address be?

WOOD
JOHN
MASS

4) What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees.
Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows.
What is it?

5) These ten fictitious names are all rearrangements of the
names of famous people. For example, if Sheila O'Norton
was in the list, you would discover that this was really
Horatio Nelson is disguise. Can you discover who everyone
really is?

a) Jamie Braser f) Jon Hasket
b) Frank Cardise g) Fred Hyron
c) Fred Colatis h) Mark Larx
d) Alfie Dondee i) Helmut Tarrin
e) Fidel Haltor j) June Seatan
6)I sit and face you and you stare right back.
You say nothing to me for I do not understand,
but you understand all of what I say if you want to.
I never move but I can make you feel any number of
different emotions but mostly none at all,
then you leave without saying goodbye.

What am I?

7) A man gets out of jail and goes to a nearby hotel where he leaves
a considerable sum of money. He then moves his car to another
hotel where he leaves a lesser sum of money. What is he doing???

8) I can bring a smile to your face,
a tear to your eye,
or even a thought to your mind;
but I can't be seen...

9) What type of room has neither window, door, ceiling, nor floor?


====================================


ANSWERS TO RIDDLES:

1) A snake
2) Time (Created by God who is outside of it)
3) It was delivered to:
John Underwood
Andover, Mass.

4) A Mountain
5) a) James Barrie
b) Francis Drake
c) Fidel Castro
d) Daniel Defoe
e) Adolf Hitler
f) John Keats
g) Henry Ford
h) Karl Marx
i) Martin Luther
j) Jane Austen
6) A T.V. Set
7) He is playing Monopoly.
8) A memory
9) A mushROOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

***More Great Videos in Archives -
See Left Side Above ***



Return to 'Thought & Humor's Premier Blog
Verse of the Day







Thought &
Humor


   






* * * Four important things to KNOW: #1) For ALL (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist, Brazilians, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc.) have sinned & fall short of the glory of God. #2) For the wages of above (see #1) are DEATH (Hell, eternal separation from God, & damnation) but the Gift (free & at no charge to you) of God (Creator, Jehovah, & Trinity) is Eternal Life (Heaven) through (in union with) Jesus Christ (God, Lord, 2nd Person of The Trinity, Messiah, Prince of Peace & Savior of the World). #3) For God so greatly loved & dearly prized the world (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist, Brazilians, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc.) that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, that whosoever (anyone, anywhere, anytime - while still living) believes (trust in, relies on, clings to, depends completely on) Him shall have eternal (everlasting) life (heaven). #4) Jesus said: "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, & THE LIFE. No one (male/female - American, Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Hindu, Buddhist, Asian, Presbyterian, European, Baptist, Brazilian, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc. ) comes (arrives) to the Father (with GOD in Heaven) EXCEPT BY (through) ME (no other name). *** This wonderful loving GOD gives you the choice - - - (Rev. 3:20) {Please note that church membership, baptism, doing good things, etc. are not requirements for becoming a Christian - however they are great afterwards!!!} *** Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction (Hell, damnation, eternal punishment), and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life (Heaven, eternal happiness, forever with God), and only a few find it.


God loves you so much that He died for you!!!















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?