Riddles For 11.4.5
1) What year of last century is the same when its number is
upside down? What year of the previous century is the same
2) Can you decipher this famous nursery rhyme?
A human female, extremely captious and given to opposed
behavior, was questioned as to the dynamic state of her
cultivated tract of land used for the production of various
types of flora. The tract components were enumerated as
argentous tone-producing agents, a rare species of oceanic
growth, and pulchritudinous young females situated in a
3) Saturday and Sunday, I am big. Tuesday thru Thursday
I am small. And, Monday and Friday I am non-existent.
What am I?
1) The invertible years are 1961 and 1881
2) Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockleshells,
And pretty maids all in a row.
3) The letter "s".